About Me

I'm somewhat introverted, I'm a voracious reader, and I love a good conversation. My interests and activities can be found on the right side of the page. My life goal is to use the gifts and talents God has bestowed on me to glorify Him and benefit others.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Thoughts About a Woman in Sonnet Form

Unconscious search for a kindred spirit

Magnetizes my eyes, draws me to you

The windows to your soul now confirm it

That you are the only one who will do

Faith built with intricate architecture

Wrought of an exceptional fortitude

Surely it’s one of your finest features

Refined through loneliness and solitude

Not apprehending your strength of resolve

Or the decision you made from the start

Men think you are just a puzzle to solve

And fail miserably to win your heart

Will I ask the right way? Will I know when?

If I fail, I will move forward again.

No comments: